You can translate Shack Locations to your preferred language.
Here is how your Shack Locations map directory frontend page would look in the French language:
And here is how your Shack Locations backend panel would look in the French language:
To translate Shack Locations Pro to your language:
- To translate the admin area language:
- Go to /administrator/components/com_focalpoint/language/
- Create in there a new folder, giving it the same name as the name of the tag of your language. For example, the language tag for the French language is fr-FR. So, the folder's name for the French language must be called fr-FR. In this case, you end up with the /administrator/components/com_focalpoint/language/fr-FR
- Go to /administrator/components/com_focalpoint/language/en-GB and move its English source files to /administrator/components/com_focalpoint/language/<your-language-folder>
- Change the en-GB bit in the names of the files to the tag of your language. For example, in the case of the French language, you will end up with the following three files: /administrator/components/com_focalpoint/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.com_focalpoint.ini, /administrator/components/com_focalpoint/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.com_focalpoint.sys.ini, /administrator/components/com_focalpoint/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.lib_allediainstaller.sys.ini.
- Now translate the bits between the double quotes after the = symbol in those three files and save them.
- To translate the frontend language, go to /components/com_focalpoint/language/en-GB and repeat the same steps for the frontend English source files.