By default, Shack Locations displays a location's phone number above the location's image:
You or your client may prefer to reverse this order and display the location's image above the phone number:
You can achieve this with the Joomla template overrides.
Let's get started.
- In your Joomla administrator panel, go to Extensions > Templates > Templates:
- You will be taken to the "Templates: Templates (Site)" page listing templates installed on your site. Click on the "[Your template name] Details and Files". In my example, I will click "Js_mondrian Details and Files", as you can see on the next image:
- This will bring you to the "Templates: Customise (Your template name)" screen. Click the "Create Overrides" tab:
- You will see the following four columns: "Modules", "Components", "Plugins", and "Layouts". In the "Components" column, click "com_focalpoint" > "location":
- You will see the "Override created ..." message on a light green background as shown on the next image. Click the "Editor" tab:
- Go to html > com_focalpoint > location > default.php:
- In about line 122, cut the six lines of code highlighted in the next screenshot:
- Paste those six lines of code between line 109 and line 111, as shown on the next screenshot:
- Your default.php file should now look as you can see on the next image:
- Click "Save" or "Save & Close" at the top of the screen.
That's it. When you check your location page, you should see your logo image displayed above the phone number.