You can embed your own custom HTML code inside a Shack Toolbox Pro popup. Visit our Shack Toolbox Custom HTML Demo to see how it looks and works.
To get the same popup with your own custom HTML, follow the instructions below.
- Open up Shack Toolbox Pro module for editing
- Under the Module tab, click Custom HTML:
- Under the Module tab, enter your custom HTML code into the HTML code box:
- Still under the Module tab set:
- Show Title to No
- Position to debug
- Status to Published
- Under the Menu Assignment tab assign this module to the required menu items
- Click the Location & Effects tab
- Click After Opening
- Click the Lightbox - Move from toggler, rotate, enlarge and fade-in radio button to rotate the opening box
- Click the Theme tab
- Select the As Free as Simple template using the Previous and Next buttons
- Click the Choose this theme button
- Leave the rest of the settings intact
- Click Save or Save & Close
You will see the toggler tab on the top left corner of your site:
- Click Open:
You will see the Shack Toolbox Pro popup box opening up rotating:
Well done! You now know how to embed your own custom HTML code inside your Shack Toolbox popup module.