You can start using the Shack User Switching plugin within a minute.
- In your Joomla administrator panel, go to "Users" > "Manage":
- Find the ID of the user that you want to give the ability to access other accounts:
- In the top menu, go to "Extensions" > "Plugins":
- Find the Shack User Switching plugin and open it up to edit its settings:
- Within the plugin, enter the ID within Safe Mode. For multiple IDs, separate each with a comma (ex: 843,259).
- Click "Save" or "Save & Close".
- Now you can use any Joomla login form (including the Joomla administrator) to login. Use the username of the account that you want to log into and use your password:.