In this tutorial, you will learn how to hide the Twitter and Facebook social share icons on your pages, listing featured articles.
- Make sure you set the Menu Item Type parameter of the menu item of the page listing your featured articles to the Featured Articles:
- In your Joomla control panel, go to Extensions > Plugins:
- You will be taken to the Plugins screen. Find the Content - Shack Article Sharing Pro plugin and click on its title to open its settings screen:
- You will see the Plugins: Content - Shack Article Sharing screen. Click on the General Options tab:
- Under the General Options tab, set the Apply to Featured Articles view parameter to No:
- Click Save & Close.
If you check your page listing your featured Joomla articles, you will see that it doesn't display the social share icons anymore.