How to Insert Sliders into Articles
- Create a new article or edit an existing one.
- Start your first slider using the opening plugin tag which is the left curly bracket
- Right after the left curly bracket, without space, type,
slider=slider title hereplacing your own slider title instead of the "slide title here".
- Right after the title, type the right curly bracket
- Write some text below that.
- Close the slider by adding the closing plugin tag:
You should now see your slider code snippet, similar to the one, displayed on the image below:
- Check this article at the frontend of your Joomla site. You will now see the sliders embedded: