Tabs are your great helpers when you need to present more content in a compact way. And with a nice design. Creating nicely looking tabs in your Joomla articles with our Tabs & Sliders plug-in is ridiculously easy.
- Create a new article or open for editing an existing one
- Start your first tab using the plugin opening tag "tab=your tab title". Make sure you placed the curly brackets before and after the opening tag text:
- Write some text below that.
- To add another tab, use the same code snippet
- Write the second tab's text.
- Keep repeating the above process.
- When you finish the text of your last tab, add this:
Check out how a few basic tabs with sample text would look:
This is some text above the tabs
some text here
some more text here
some more text here and so on..
And here is a screenshot with the tabs source HTML code: