Clementine Color Options
Clementine comes with 7 color themes in strong and vivid palettes.
What module positions are in the Clementine template?
Clementine supports 17 module positions. Click here to take a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration.
Clementine is an elegant and distinctive template
Clementine was crafted to be a multipurpose template with a bright and airy design. Fully responsive, you don't have to worry what platform it will be viewed on . Clementine will communicate your ideas cleanly and beautifully.
Clementine's key features:
- Easy Social Icons extension, worth $17
- Built on the Wright Framework
- Light and fast-loading
- Sleek and beautiful design
- 2 elegant main menu options
- 7 different color themes
- Fully responsive
- 17 Module Positions
- Joomlashack's Stellar support
How to get the Clementine Joomla template
Interested in more Joomla templates?
Check out over 20 responsive, fast and beautiful Joomla templates.
Introducing Joomlashack's Wright Framework
This template is built using the Wright 3 Framework!
We believe that a template framework should be minimalistic - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. When compared with other frameworks:
- Wright-built sites load more quickly.
- Wright-built templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
- Sites built with Wright are easier to migrate.
The clean, lightweight Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier.
We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only Joomla and its core features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.