Onyx Color Options
The Onyx Joomla Template is fully responsive and comes with 8 color themes in dark and light tones.
What module positions are in this template?
Onyx supports 19 module positions. Click here to take a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration.
A flexible, multipurpose Joomla Template
Onyx is a beautiful Joomla! template set that works great with just about any type of site imaginable. It's loaded with features and comes bundled with 8 vivid color styles in both dark and light contrast options.
Onyx's key features
- Slideshow and Image manager preinstalled in the Quicklauncher
- Fully responsive
- Built on the Wright framework
- Light and fast-loading
- Modern and beautiful design
- Easy Quicklauncher installation
- 2 elegant main menu options (top and bottom)
- 4 light color themes
- 4 dark color themes
- 19 module positions
- Joomlashack's stellar support
This template is built using the Wright 3 Framework!
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that a template framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other frameworks:
- Wright-built sites load more quickly.
- Wright-built templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
- Sites built with Wright are easier to migrate.
The Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.