Optimus, a Great and Intuitive Joomla Template
Optimus is a Joomla 2.5 and 3.x native template that's built on the Wright Framework. Optimus is designed with special attention to typography and usability. It is easy on the eyes, and intuitive to navigate - a great template for small and medium sized sites.
A Traditional Design that's Extremely Easy to Customize
Optimus is loved by web developers and THEIR clients because it delivers as promised. Its nothing fancy or high-faluting, and it provides a simple to build, to manage, and to navigate site.
- A "Strictly Joomla" Template designed to be easy to install, to update, and to maintain
- Free Version Available!
- Valid XHTML & CSS
- Pure CSS Suckerfish Dropdown Menu System
- 5 Bundled Color Themes
- Enhanced Typography Styles
- SEO Optimized Header
- Dynamic Header Scaling & Sizing
- Graphic Source Files (*template is mostly CSS with recent update - one image is used for module background).
The Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
The Optimus Pro template comes with 5 color themes.
What module positions are in this template?
Optimus Pro supports 12 module positions. Click here to take a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration.