- Written by Tom Elliott
The Joomla Project recently announced the release of the latest version of our favorite CMS, Joomla 1.5.4, codenamed "Naiki."
Quoting from the news item on Joomla.org, here are some of the bug fixes announced with this release:
- Several Search component fixes, including the removal of HTML tags as possible search results
- Banners can handle Flash items
- Polls and Latest and Most Popular articles listed in the Administrator now support GMT dates
- Several OpenID improvements
- Several critical security improvements
The Joomla Project recommends upgrading your version asap. Download and upgrade today!