- Add your custom code into a file called mycustom.js.
- Upload that file to your site. In this example, we'll upload the file to our template, but it could be anywhere:
Step #2. Install the "Add Custom JS" plugin
- Go to the extension page for "Add Custom JS" and click the download button.
The zip file you downloaded needs to be uncompressed to discover the installers.
You will see two folders containing a module and a plugin. For this tutorial let's use the plugin marked below:
- Login to your Joomla administrator area.
- Go to Extensions > Manage.
- Click the "Upload and install" button.
Step #3. Setup the plugin
- Go to Extensions > Plugins.
- Open the plugin for editing.
- Enable the plugin.
- Choose "Order last" from Ordering option.
- Click on the "Save & Close" button.
Step #4. Check the result