10 Steps to Mastering Joomla
- Written by Barrie North Barrie North
- Category: Joomla Tutorials Joomla Tutorials
- Published: 19 August 2009 19 August 2009
So you want a website, and you have heard some of the buzz about open source.
Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress have all been mentioned, but you are lost and confused.
No problem, this guide is an easy 10 step process to getting started with building a website with Joomla and some insider tricks and tips to make sure you are making best use of it.
We are going to look at the following things:
- Why do you need a website, and why use Joomla?
- What actually is Joomla?
- How do I install Joomla?
- How should I set up my site?
- Picking a Template
- Organizing Content
- Creating Navigation
- How can I add features to my site?
- How can I make Joomla better for SEO?
- How do I keep my site updated, and what lies ahead (Joomla 1.6)
- Next >>