If you are having problems with OSMap, please take these four steps before contacting the Joomlashack support team:
- Make sure you run the latest versions of PHP, Joomla, and OSMap.
- Make sure the SSL is correctly loading on all pages of your site.
- Use OSMap's debugging tool. The debugging output can be fairly explanatory.
- Disable your extensions one by one and see if the issue with OSMap persists.
Here are a few tips on specific OSMap issues:
- Facing error: "0 Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error"? See this “Fixing JSON errors” resource.
- Error: “ERROR: 0 Using $this when not in object context"? Solution: uninstall an XMap plugin.