Some websites hide their contact forms. That's often not a good choice. Why not make it as easy as possible to contact you.
One good idea is to place a "Contact Us" in your menu. As soon as people click on it, they'll get a pop-up box with a contact form.
Your visitors don't even need to visit a different page. That's as easy as it gets.
Here's how to do that with Shack Forms ...
Create the Shack Forms module
- Go to Extensions > Modules.
- Click New.
- Choose Shack Forms Pro.
Create your form
One of the quickest ways to get started is to click the Module tab and then click Load sample fields:
This will give you a sample contact form that you can use immediately:
- On the first page, make sure your form is set to the Lightbox Window under the Module tab:
Important: we recommend to use the module position: debug.
Place your form
Next, you need to place your form inside a lightbox that can be accessed via a menu link.
- Click the Documentation tab.
- Click the button that says "Click here to assign". This is needed because your form needs to be published on every page.
- At this point, I also recommend saving your new module.
- Under the Documentation tab, click Add new menu item.
- You'll now be taken to the menu creation screen.
- Enter a title for your link.
- Save your menu link.
Test your form
- Go to the front of your site and look for your new menu link
- Click the menu link and you should see your new form inside a lightbox. If anyone wants to get in touch with you, it's going to be super-easy!