A Content First Joomla Template
If you are building a site you need to start thinking about content: first and foremost. Content is king after all and essential for SEO. Novitas allows you to display lots of content with structure, clarity, and ease of use.
What is a Content-First Design?
Novitas' content-first design allows you to display a large number of articles on the home page, each with it's H1, H2, or H3 title - - this is SEO gold. Novitas is a timeless design that's versatile and easy to customize.
- Responsive and Mobile Ready
- A "Strictly Joomla" Template designed to be easy to install, to update and maintain.
- Built on the Wright Framework
- SEO READY Template
- Fast and Quick-Loading
- SEO Source Ordered
- Content First Template
- Bonus Typography
- Single-Click Layouts
- Six Color Packs
This template is built using the Wright 3 Framework!
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that a template framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other frameworks:
- Wright-built sites load more quickly.
- Wright-built templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
- Sites built with Wright are easier to migrate.
The Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
What module positions are in this template?
Novitas supports 15 module positions. Click here to take a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration.