It's always a good idea to remove Joomla extensions that you aren't using.
However, the process for removing extensions isn't obvious, unless you know how.
Here's how to uninstall a Joomla extension ...
For my demonstration, I will be deleting K2.
- Go to Extensions > Manage > Manage.
- Search for the extension you want to remove:
- Check the boxes next to the extensions you want to remove.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- You will see the "Are you sure you want to uninstall?" message. Click OK.
- You'll get a message about successful uninstall, similar to the one on the image below:
Save $1,000's when you sign up to Joomlashack's Everything Club.
You will get access to all our 32 extensions, and legendary support!