- Written by Valentín García Valentín García
- Category: Wright Template Framework Wright Template Framework
- Published: 29 August 2018 29 August 2018
In this tutorial, we'll show you how this new feature works. In this guide, we'll use a recent customer requested. They wanted way to set the same height all for the modules in a single module position.
Step #1. Create a custom.js file
- In your Joomla control panel, go to Extensions > Templates > Templates.
- Choose Wright.
- Click New File.
- Select the /js folder.
- Type in "custom" as file name.
- Select js as file type.
- Press the Create button
Step #2. Edit your custom.js file
At this point, you have successfully created your
custom.js file you can easily edit.
Let's see if we can now answer the customer's original request for 4 modules in a row, all of them were placed in the Grid-Top position.
The solution involved the
custom.js file with the code from this snippet (credits to the "jQuery Match height" plugin developer).
As last step, the 4 modules needed the class suffix: equal-height (empty space at the beginning).
This was the end result. The modules uses the same height, even if the screen is resized. You can use this method for modules in positions: grid-top, grid-top2, grid-extra, grid-bottom and grid-bottom2.
- About Joomlashack Templates and Wright
- The Wright Framework Demo and Documentation
- 13 Free Videos on the Wright Framework - Joomlashack
- You Can Now Get Easy Updates for the Wright Framework
Save $100's when you sign up to the Everything Club today!
You will get access to all our extensions, templates, and Joomla training.
Thanks for using Joomla!