Our "Shack Forms" Joomla extension will allow you to create contact forms, booking forms, support ticket forms, and many other types of forms.
To help Joomlashack members get started with Shack Forms, we've been writing a lot of Shack Forms documentation.
In this post, I'm going to give you an overview of the most useful new tutorials.
Tutorials for new Shack Forms users
If this is your first time using Shack Forms, these tutorials will get you started:
- Quick start guide to Shack Forms: Follow the instructions here to build your first Shack Form.
- What field types are available in Shack Forms? See what fields are available to you in Shack Forms.
- How to see messages sent via Shack Forms: Make sure you never lose a message. Shack Forms can store all your form entries.
Tutorials for displaying your Shack Forms
These tutorials will show you several different ways to display and load your forms:
- How to add a Shack Form to a Joomla article: See how to display your forms inside of Joomla articles.
- How to open a Shack Form with a menu link: As soon as visitors click on a menu link, they'll get a pop-up box with a contact form.
- How to place Shack Forms inside a Joomla module: Learn how put your form into the sidebar of your Joomla site.
- How to open a Shack Form in a lightbox on page exit: Automatically show your visitors a form as they're leaving your site.
Tutorials for customizing Shack Forms emails
Once someone has submitted a contact form using your Shack Form, let's see what you can do with the data you collect:
- How to send an auto-reply to a Shack Form sender: Those auto-replies will reassure them that their form has been successfully sent. They can also send them some initial instructions.
- How to automatically send Shack Form data to an administrator: This feature will help you react quickly to submitted data - get entries directly to your inbox.
- What email variables are available in Shack Forms? This guide explains how you can customize and personalize the emails being sent to visitors and administrators.
Cool extra features in Shack Forms
Now that you know the basics of Shack Forms, it's time to explore it a bit deeper.
- How to upload files via Shack Forms: This tutorial will help you learn how to enable file uploads for your forms.
- Use Shack Form for support tickets: Yes, you can use Shack Forms to allow people to send support tickets.
- How to add Recaptcha spam protection to Shack Forms: Protect your Shack Forms from spam with Google's Recaptcha.
- How to send Shack Forms entries to Google Sheets: Get your form data out of Joomla and into a spreadsheet.
Save $1000's when you sign up to the Everything Club today! You' ll get access to all our extensions, templates, and Joomla training.